When choosing a tent size for an event, there are a few factors to consider:
- Number of guests: Make sure the tent can comfortably fit all of your guests, with enough room for seating and standing.
- Type of event: If you're planning a seated dinner, you'll need more space per person than if you're planning a standing reception.
- Additional needs: Consider if you need space for a dance floor, a stage, tables and chairs, or other equipment.
- Weather: If you're expecting rainy weather, make sure the tent is large enough to accommodate all of your guests and equipment in case of rain.
- Set up location: Make sure the tent will fit in the location you have chosen and that you have enough room for setup and takedown. Below is a tent chart you may use to get an idea of tent size needed with seating:
As always please reach out to us and we will be happy to help with choosing the correct size tent for your event!
Call - (225) 271-1204
Text - (225) 438-9182